FIVE POINTS FERRET REFUGE ADOPTION APPLICATION
TERMS & CONDITIONS, CONTRACT AND PLACEMENT APPLICATION
Because many people do rush into ferret ownership, Five Points Ferret Refuge (hereinafter referred to as FPFR) wants to make sure that the decision that you have made is the right one, for both you and the ferret. Please take a few minutes to complete the application; it is long and comprehensive. So, if at any time while filling out this application, you have questions and/or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask!
This application is the first step in the screening process of acquiring a ferret from FPFR. Once your application has been received by FPFR a representative will contact you to move on to the next step.
Please Note; FPFR does NOT adopt to any person or persons that are under 18 years of age, if the ferret is intended for a minor, the legal parent or guardian of said minor must fill out the application. The process will consist of the following steps:
1) Filling out the Placement Information Application and reviewing the Contract and Terms & Conditions, a copy will be provided to you to take with you ( FPFR does NOT perform on-the-spot adoptions);
2) A telephone interview, in which your familiarity of ferrets will be discussed, the ferret’s needs, and the commitment that it will take to welcome ferrets into your home;
3) FPFR may require a reference check, and/or veterinarians;
4) A back ground check of your past animal history, which you agree to by signing this form;
5) Lastly, FPFR will require an in person interview and completion of the Home Visit Form and Terms and Conditions Contract, as well as a short questionnaire regarding your knowledge of ferrets; to complete the process.
Please submit this to me ASAP. You can submit instantly if you use the form below.
Thank you for choosing Five Points Ferret Refuge
The only required fields are your name, physical address, city, state, and zip code, but we’d appreciate it if you can fill out the other form questions as well.
Download to print or save.
To view our Adoption Application and Adoption Requirement Handout online, click the view links below.
How to download:
To download the documents, click the “download button” in the top, right of the page. The image below will show you exactly where the “download button” is on the page.
To download documents, click the “download button” found in the top, right of the page.